Cultural Product

Cultural Product
Serving Suggestion

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

City of Plenty

Three years ago, when working on Plastici at Margot Lewer's home in Penrith, Lee-Anne Hall the director spoke with me about doing a project. This year it became reality. It has been documented by the students at Caroline Chisolm High School on this blog I was fortunate enough to have the great pleasure of assembling and arranging the donated works... For real, usually I go out seeking/collecting/gathering, THIS TIME IT CAME TO ME! What is more, at the end of the project it was donated to Penrith Community Kitchen, and Oz Harvest...benevolent goodwill...over $20,000 in non-perishables were donated, and much as I would've liked even more, I felt like I was the beneficiary of way more.

No comments: